BIRMINGHAM REMOVAL COMPANIES
Compare top-rated Birmingham removal companies. Find an affordable moving company in Birmingham which is also reliable and provide experts house moving services.
Comparing Birmingham Removal Benefits
Save up to 30% when using local removal specialists based in Birmingham to move home or office.
Moving home or your business in Birmingham can be a very stressful experience if not planned correctly. Many people believe they can do it themselves, but moving large and heavy furniture and packing like 100 boxes of clothes and breakables can be challenging. You will need time off work, a large removal van( or 2 vans ), and people to help with the heavy furniture, tools, blankets and much more. Instead, using a Birmingham removal company will save time and worries to find all equipment needed for your move. There are other benefits too:
- Removal companies in Birmingham have extensive knowledge of the local area, which can help navigate the city’s roads and regulations effectively and ensure a smooth move.
- Large-scale removal companies have the necessary tools, equipment, and vehicles to handle items of all sizes and weights, including bulky furniture and delicate items.
- A reputable removal company in Birmingham will provide insurance, offering coverage for your belongings during the move and peace of mind.
- Taking a sofa through the window or a balcony should not be a problem for experienced removal men and can solve difficult moving obstacles.
Birmingham Removals Comparison Process
Save up to 30% when using local professional removal services to relocate your home or office.
Submit your request
We find the best
Receive moving quotes
Chose the one that fit
Birmingham Removal Companies Costs.
What are the average moving costs in Birmingham and what to expect using Book A Mover.
Getting an accurate price when moving home will depend on important factors like the size of the move, boxes needed for packing, property access and even your moving date.
The average removal cost for moving from a one-bedroom property using Birmingham removals services is in the £225 – £295 price range while moving from a two-bedroom property is in the £356 – £575. If you want to add a packing service you are looking at around £220 for every 20 boxes to be packed, including the materials. Any additional services like furniture dismantling or even storage will add extra costs to the final moving price you will receive from all removal companies which will contact you.
For bigger properties than 2 bedrooms, we advise arranging a home visit, so you can get a correct estimate and avoid any hidden costs. Without knowing all details about your move, many Birmingham removal companies will send you an hourly price quotation. At first glance, the hourly rate will look cheaper at the beginning but eventually might cost you much higher at the end.
If you are not sure what flat rates and fixed rates are in the moving industry, we have a thorough post about how house moving costs are calculated including explaining the hourly and flat rates.
|1 bedroom||moving only locally||£265|
|2 bedrooms||moving only locally||£438|
|3 bedrooms||moving only locally||£756|
Birmingham Removal Companies A-Z
If you do not want to compare Birmingham removal quotes, you can select one manually.
Storage & Removal Boxes
Birmingham Area Facts.
Explore the area and get some local insight and interesting facts.
- Birmingham has more Michelin-starred restaurants than any other UK city outside of London.
- The city’s Bullring shopping centre is one of the largest in Europe, with over 200 shops and restaurants.
- Birmingham’s Cadbury chocolate factory produces over six million chocolate bars every day.
- The city’s Symphony Hall is considered one of the finest concert halls in the world.
- Birmingham’s famous landmark, the Rotunda, was the tallest building in the city when it was built in the 1960s.
- The city’s football club, Aston Villa, has won the European Cup, one of the most prestigious football competitions in the world.
If you are more interested, we have created a post on what are the top reasons to move to Birmingham.
Compare Birmingham removal companies. Finding moving help has never been easier.
What You Might Ask.
More useful information about Book A Mover Birmingham moving services.
How long it takes to get removal quotes?
Once you submit your moving request, the companies matched with your details should receive it within minutes. After they receive your details, it will be up to the removal company when they will contact you and send a quotation. Typically, this shouldn`t take longer than 24 hours.
When Birmingham removal companies collect payments?
All payments before, during, or after the removals must be discussed and organized strictly and only with the chosen Birmingham relocation company! The payment process depends on the company you choose. Some prefer a deposit and payment after the services, while other Birmingham removal companies want all payments completed before the actual move. Speak with all moving companies before making a final decision.
Can I ask the movers to pack the boxes?
Any Birmingham removal companies should offer and provide packing services. If it is just a few boxes to be packed, the movers should not have a problem doing this on the day. A large number of boxes are always better to be packed a day in advance. This always must be discussed prior to your move with the moving company you chose. If not discussed ahead of the move, the removal men most probably will not come with packing materials inside their van and they will not be able to help.
Transporting boxes or crates is much easier, safe and preferred for the removal companies. Many people use bags to pack, but they are not good for transporting your belongings and could get damaged during the move.
Other Popular Cities